How to Change from Coach to Owner in Madden 21
Knowing how to change from coach to owner in Madden 21 or player to coach, etc. is important for your Madden 21 Franchise. Whether you want to relocate your team or have different responsibilities in Madden 21 you need to be an owner. Whatever the reason, we have you covered in this easy guide to go from coach to owner, owner to coach, coach to player, etc.
- Head to the “Options” tab.
- Choose “User Management”.
- Then choose “Retire”.
- Choose “Create a new Character” and NOT “Retire from the League”. Retiring from the league means your franchise will be gone forever.
- Now you can pick your team (see notes).
- After you choose your team, go down to “Change Role”. If you want to be a custom coach then choose “Use Custom Coach” just below “Change Role”.
- You will only see “Player” or “Owner” when choosing your role for any team. This is because you are the head coach by default. You can “Use Custom Coach” instead to make your coach more unique to you.
- If you are a coach or a player and want to change to an owner, you will be able to choose an owner as your role for the same team. However, you can only be an owner for any given team once in the same franchise.
- If you are an owner for a team and then switch teams you will not be able to choose an owner for your role on that previous team. For example, let’s say you are an owner for the Bears then retire and create a new character (in the same franchise) and choose the Buccaneers as an owner, coach, or player. You will no longer be able to go back to the Bears as an owner. Instead, you will only be able to pick a coach (default) or a player.
- You can choose to be a coach (default) or a player as many times as you want for any given team. If you don’t like your player or coach then you can create a new one. However, all of your progress with that character will be lost.
We hope this guide has helped you out. If you have any other questions on this then please let us know in the comments below and we will get back to you.
We are a small team dedicated to giving the best tips and tricks, strategies, walkthroughs, and news articles for gamers. It is our passion.