November 12, 2021
Stay up to date and follow us on Google News - Tips4Gamers.com Google News Publication
Estimated reading time: 1 minute
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to import a draft class in Madden 20. If you would like to know How to Import Draft Classes for Second Season in Madden 20, then click the following link – https://www.tips4gamers.com/forums/topic/how-to-import-draft-classes-for-second-season-in-madden/.
How to Import a Draft Class in Madden 20:
- To import and create a roster you want to start up a random franchise and sim to week 3.
- Once you get to week three it will say “scout college players” in the Things to do tab. Click on that
- Once you click on that a tab will pop up and you will click “Auto-Generated Rookies. Click that
- After clicking that you will pop up the draft class and edit the players by clicking the button on the bottom left of your screen. Edit your players and once you are finished editing the draft class you will choose “Export File”.
- Once you enter into a new league and you click “Scout College Players” in week 3 you now will choose “import local file” and will be able to import your saved custom-created draft class.
I hope this helped you on how to import a draft class in Madden 20.
I love everything there is about gaming. That is just about what I always do because that is my true passion. When you don’t find me indulging myself in gaming content, you can find me coding or somewhere outside where all you can hear and see is nature.
View all comments
Leave a Reply