This is a complete guide on how to import a roster in Madden 21. You’ll also know how to create a draft class in Madden 21 Franchise Mode.
For some reason, EA made it difficult to do but we got you covered.
If you are looking for a how-to while in the second season or later then we got you covered on that too – How to Import a Draft Class in Madden 21 Season 2 and Beyond.
If you are looking for how to download a draft class then click here – How to Download a Draft Class in Madden 21 Franchise Mode.
Make sure to check our Players to Trade for list for players like Joe Burrow, Lamar Jackson, Patrick Mahomes, &much more! We have players on that list from each position and group them from easy to requiring one of our specialty trade methods – https://www.tips4gamers.com/forums/forum/subforums/madden/madden-21-tips-tricks-and-cheats/madden-21-franchise-mode-tips-tricks-and-cheats/players-to-trade-for-madden-21/.
How to Import/Create a Draft Class in Madden 20:
Skip to Step 5 if you have already created or are looking to import someone else’s custom draft class.
- You will first want to start up a random franchise and sim to week three. This franchise is for creating, editing, and saving your created draft class.
- In week three, head over to the “Things to Do” tab then find and click on “Scout College Players”
- Once there, a tab will pop up. Click “Auto-Generated Rookies”.
- You will then pop up the draft class. Edit the players by clicking the button on the bottom left of your screen. Once you are finished editing the draft class you will then choose “Export File”.
- Now, when you enter a new franchise and you click “Scout College Players” via the “Things to Do” tab in week three, you will now choose “Import Local File”. This is where you will find and import your saved custom draft class.
Do you want a 99 overall team and keep it that way year after year? Check out our Practice Squad Secret.
We hope this guide helped! If you have any questions then do not hesitate to let us know in the comments below!
We are a small team dedicated to giving the best tips and tricks, strategies, walkthroughs, and news articles for gamers. It is our passion.