We will cover everything you need to know on how to relocate in Madden 21 Franchise Mode, so you will finally know how to relocate your team in Madden 21 Franchise Mode. You need to know the steps to relocate your Madden 21 Franchise, otherwise, you may make some very upsetting mistakes. The steps below will be your guide to relocate the right way and to make sure you never miss a step.
RELATED: If you would like to know where you can relocate, what the popularity of every city is, and what every uniform and logo looks like then here you go – Madden 21 Relocation Guide: ALL Uniforms, ALL Logos & More.
- You have to be an owner to relocate your team. If you don’t know how to do that then check out our How to Change From Coach to Owner in Madden 21 for an easy and quick guide.
- You need a rating below 20 in order to relocate. Check the note below to find out how to force relocate.
- You also have until week 4 of the regular season to relocate for the next year.
- Head to “My Owner” on the “Team” tab.
- Go to “Stadium”.
- At the very bottom click on “Relocate”.
- You will start the relocation process in week 5 of the regular season.
If you would like to learn more about what happens each week during relocation then go here – Madden 21 Relocation Guide.
Do you want a 99 overall team and keep it that way year after year? Check out our Practice Squad Secret.
If “Relocate” is locked due to your rating not being below 20 then you have only two options.
- First, you need to head to the “Options” tab, click “Settings”, then choose “League Settings”.
- Then, scroll down to “Relocation Settings”.
- You can choose either “All Users Only” for all users (no CPU) with any rating or “Everyone (can relocate) for every team including the CPU.
- Now you will be able to relocate no matter your rating.
You can always switch it back to “Normal” (default setting) right after you select relocate if you do not want the CPU and any other user with a rating of 20 or above to partake.
RELATED: You could also see What Teams Can Relocate Right Away in Madden 21 by clicking here.
We are a small team dedicated to giving the best tips and tricks, strategies, walkthroughs, and news articles for gamers. It is our passion.
Leave a Reply