Spread the Love!
Estimated reading time: 4 minutes
In this article, we are going to go over how to relocate in Madden 22 franchise mode, how to force relocate in Madden 22, and a week-by-week breakdown of what happens during the relocation process.
This is a complete Madden 22 relocation tutorial here at Tips4Gamers.com, so every question you have should be covered.
If you have any issues or if you still have questions then please do not hesitate to leave us a comment and we will get back to you. If you would like to help the Madden community yourself, you can subscribe to the comments without commenting.
Table of contents
Before Getting Started
Madden 22 has had the same relocation system, teams, logos, and uniforms for years. This year, EA has changed the user interface a bit but once you know how to navigate the new UI, you will see that nothing has changed.
You get to choose to relocate to a city of your choice. You will know the names of the teams and the popularity of a football team but you will not know what the logos and uniforms look like.
There is no way for you to go back once the relocation is initiated. Make sure this is something you want to do.
You can only relocate if your rating is below 20. There is a way around this. See How to Force Relocate in Madden 22 if your rating is not below 20.
RELATED: Check out our Madden 22 Relocation Teams | All Uniforms, Logos, & More article to see what each city’s logos and uniforms look like.
Without further ado, let’s do this thing.
How to Relocate in Madden 22 Franchise Mode
- First things first, you have to be an owner in order to relocate. If you are not an owner then check out our How to Change Roles in Madden 22 guide.
- You can only relocate before week 5 of the regular season.
- On the Home>Activities tab, head down to “Manage Team” and click on it.
- Click on “Stadium”.
- Scroll down to “Relocate” and choose that then confirm.
That’s it! Next is to just follow the instructions in the following weeks. We go more into that below if you are interested in what week it starts, when you choose your team, etc.
When Does Madden 22 Relocation Start?
- Relocation starts week 5 of the regular season. This is when you get to choose your city.
- Week 6: Choose your team name, which is assigned a logo. There are usually 3 for each city. You check them out in our Madden 22 Relocation Teams | All Uniforms, Logos, & More post.
- Week 7: Choose what uniforms you want.
- Week 8: Choose your stadium.
You are now caught up on the entire process of relocating your team! If you cannot relocate because your rating is not low enough, continue below.
How to Force Relocation in Madden 22
NOTE: You can only do this if you are the league commissioner.
- Head to the “Options” Tab.
- Click on “Franchise Settings”.
- Click on “League Settings”.
- In Commissioner Settings, scroll down to “Relocation Settings”.
- Choose “All Users Only” for all users (no CPU) with any rating or “Everyone (can relocate)” for every user and CPU.
No matter what your rating is, you can now relocate.
We hope this complete guide on How to Relocate in Madden 22 Franchise Mode has helped! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask them in the comments below.
I love everything there is about gaming. That is just about what I always do because that is my true passion. When you don’t find me indulging myself in gaming content, you can find me coding or somewhere outside where all you can hear and see is nature.