Estimated reading time: 5 minutes
You want to relocate your Madden 23 Franchise team but you are unsure and ask the internet, “How do I relocate in Madden 23 Franchise Mode?”, or you just do not see the option to do so. Whatever the reason, we will show you how to relocate in Madden 23 Franchise Mode.
There are some caveats to relocating your team, and this includes where you want to go. The whole process is not very transparent. For example, you will know what each city has to offer when looking at rebranding. However, it only shows the name of the team. This means you have not a clue what your team colors will be nor what the logos look like.
If you would like to see every logo and uniform in Madden 23 Franchise Mode, we will have you covered here shortly as that post is in the making.
Another stipulation to relocation is the fact you need to be an owner. If you are not an owner then you can check out our guide on how to change roles in Madden 23 Franchise Mode (post coming soon).
If you are an owner and you still cannot relocate, then check if you are one of the three teams that can relocate right away. If you are not one of those teams then you cannot relocate… Well, if you are the league commissioner then you can force relocate, which I will get into below.
How to Relocate in Madden 23 Franchise Mode
Relocating your Madden 23 Franchise is a process that gives no second chances. You will not be able to go back if you chose the wrong team, accidentally advanced past a step, or it just did not turn out the way you have envisioned it.
That said, make sure you take your time and do it right the first time. Now let’s jump into this.
- You need to be an owner to relocate. If you are not an owner, you can change roles to an owner. If you are an owner but still cannot relocate, then move down to the force relocation section.
- You can only start the relocation process before week five of the regular season. If you are in week five or later you have to wait for next year. That said, start in the preseason.
- On the “Home” tab, scroll down to “Manage Team” and click on it.
- Then choose “Stadium”.
- Highlight “Relocate” by scrolling down to it and click on it. You will get a confirmation message pop up, just confirm it if you are sure.
You will see that your stadium is under construction after you complete the steps above. Continue reading for the rest of the process.
When Does Madden 23 Relocation Start?
Once the steps above are completed, you will have to choose a city, logo, uniform style, and what kind of stadium you want.
Do not skip past any of the relocation events because you will be at the mercy of the CPU and the CPU may not have the same taste as you or have your interests in mind.
- The relocation process starts at week five of the regular season. This is when you will be able to choose your city.
- After advancing to week 6, you will get to choose your logo.
- Once advanced to week 7, you can choose your uniform.
- Finally, after advancing to week 8, you will be able to choose your stadium.
You have officially relocated your Madden 23 Franchise team successfully. If you have any questions on the matter, please let me know in the comments below and we will help you out.
How to Force Relocation in Madden 23 Franchise Mode
If you are one of the people who fall victim to not being able to relocate, you’ve exhausted your resources, and you are now here, welcome in. I will make sure I give you an answer to help you out. There is an answer to everything.
Firstly, you have to be an owner to relocate. If you are not an owner, follow our guide on how to change roles in Madden 23 Franchise Mode (article coming soon).
If you are an owner and still cannot relocate, then you are not one of the three teams that can relocate immediately.
That said, you’re not out of luck; you just need to mess around with some settings. Now, this assumes that you are the or a league commissioner, of course.
If you are not a league commissioner, then you need to ask the commissioner to approve your franchise exodus.
Let’s move on to the settings you will need to change around to force your team to relocate.
- Head to the “Options” Tab.
- Click on “Franchise Settings”.
- Click on “League Settings”.
- In the “Commissioner Settings”, scroll down until you see “Relocation Settings”.
- Choose “All Users Only” for all users (no CPU) or “Everyone (can relocate)” (every user and CPU).
NOTE: Do not choose “Users Only”. This setting is essentially the default “Normal”, however, no CPU can relocate, it’s just the users. The relocation is still dependent on your rating, which would need to be below 20.
After you set this, you will be able to relocate no matter what your rating is. Then, change it back to the default “Normal” setting if you don’t want everyone to relocate.
I hope this guide on how to relocate in Madden 23 Franchise Mode and how to force relocate in Madden 23 has helped you out on your relocation journey.
If you have any issues, questions, or comments, please let me know in the comments below and we will help you out.
If you liked this tutorial then consider subscribing to our YouTube Channel for other Madden content like this. You can also check out all of our Madden NFL 23 Guides and explore even more content.
I love everything there is about gaming. That is just about what I always do because that is my true passion. When you don’t find me indulging myself in gaming content, you can find me coding or somewhere outside where all you can hear and see is nature.
Leave a Reply