The adventure starts tomorrow on Steam, GOG and more!
Tomorrow is a day many adventure fans have long waited for: Trüberbrook is going to release globally on PC, Mac
The brand-new Launch Trailer will give you the last pieces of information you need for your relaxing journey to Trüberbrook. In addition, you will get a sense of the abnormal events that will take place in the small German health resort. Check it out now!
With its superbly unique visual style, German charm, and a thrilling story of the likes of Twin Peaks and X-Files, Trüberbrook comes as a modern adventure game appealing to fans of the genre and everyone who like to see a fresh artistic experience.
Imagine yourself on a vacation to Europe in the late sixties. Now, picture yourself as a young American scientist; Hans Tannhauser. Yes, that’s your name in this scenario. While you’re at it, think of Trüberbrook, a remote village in rural, mountain-sloped and densely forested cold-war Germany.
- Suspense! Mystery! Thrills! After all, it’s a single player sci-fi mystery adventure game. We want to keep you entertained!
- Join American student Tannhauser, stranger in a strange land
- Set in cold-war rural Germany in the late 1960s
- Inspired by Twin Peaks, The X-Files, Stranger Things & Star Trek
- Indulge in universal themes such as love, friendship, loyalty, self-discovery and dinosaurs
- Handmade miniature scenery!
- Full voice acting in both English and German!
- Atmospheric, moody soundtrack
Headup is a hybrid games publishing and development company providing players worldwide with the best content in the independent gaming sector. Established in 2009, it is active on all major platforms such as consoles, mobile devices
About btf GmbH
For further inquiries please contact:
+49 2421 48 68 703 (Germany)
Copyright © 2019 Headup GmbH & Co. KG, All rights reserved.
“Nintendo Switch” is a trademark of Nintendo.
“PlayStation” is a registered trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. “PS4” is a trademark of the same company. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
[This is an unedited press release made available courtesy of Tips 4 Gamers and its partnership with noteworthy game PR-related resource Games Press. This press release is from Headup. Check out more press releases here: Press Releases.]