This is an unedited press release made available courtesy of Tips 4 Gamers and its partnership with noteworthy game PR-related resource GamesPress.
Follow us on the Apple News app! Tips 4 Gamers
The quest for the breasts begins!
PQube (London, UK) November 29, 2017 – PQube is excited to announce that the most outrageous dungeon crawling RPG of them all, Omega Labyrinth Z, is coming to Europe and North America for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita in Spring 2018!
Watch the Omega Labyrinth Z Announcement trailer here:
Omega Labyrinth Z is the most tantalizing rogue-like RPG of 2018. Battle through challenging dungeons that feature ever-changing maps, monsters and loot, as you pursue your quest for the Holy Grail, a magical object that will let the girls one true desire come to fruition.
Rumours of an item referred to as the ‘Grail of Beauty’ are whispered through the hallowed halls of the storied educational institution of Embellir Girls Academy. The Grail can grant any wish, large or small, and as the tale goes, it is hidden in a secret cave that only reveals itself on opening day of the Academy each year. Aina Akemiya, a popular young student at the academy, is fed up with feeling self-conscious about her body, and so she sets out on a grand quest to obtain the Grail of Beauty!
- Tactical turn-based combat – Control the battlefield with expert positioning and use of skills!
- Explore lengthy dungeons – Randomly generated dungeons brimming with loot is yours for the taking!
- Item management made easy – The ‘Purse’ system allows you to send items back to town if your inventory fills up in a dungeon.
- A shopaholics dream – Purchase items with Omega Power, even the dungeons have shops!
- Breasts bursting with power – Collect Omega power to grow your breasts! As your breasts grow, so does your characters power!
- Reach maximum boobage – Grow to a Z-Cup in order to unleash the ultimate attack: Hyper Omega Slash! You deflate again after using it, so time it carefully!
- Level up your characters stats and skills – Utilize the ‘Faint☆Awakening’ system to improve characters by touching them until they scream with excitement!
- Transform crystals into items with the power of breasts – The ‘Oppai Appraisal’ system lets you reveal the true nature of loot!
- Recover in the hot springs – Get your power back in the dungeon hot springs and get to know the ladies of Omega Labyrinth Z better!
- Touch anywhere, anytime – No matter where you are, in dungeons, dialogue screens or menu screens, touch the characters for unique reactions!
Omega Labyrinth Z will be bringing boob based dungeon crawling to PS4 and PSVita in Spring 2018!
For more information visit:
For all PR inquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
PQube is a publisher, distributor and service provider for the interactive entertainment industry with a global reach through UK, Europe, Middle East, Australia and North and South America from its offices in Letchworth, Paris, Bristol and Bawtry. As a licensed publisher with Sony, Valve and Nintendo and Apple, PQube’s software division publishes and distributes games for PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita,Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android, PC and digital download and has established a track record of success with major franchises including: GalGun, Chaos Child, Valkyrie Drive, Cat Quest, White Day, Root Letter, BlazBlue, Guilty Gear, MotoGP, Ride, MXGP, Harvest Moon, Senran Kagura and Steins Gate. PQube’s hardware division designs, manufactures and distributes consoles and accessories including the brand new Atari ‘Retro’ range, Sinclair ZX Spectrum, SmartBoy, Retron HD, Supaboy, Sega MegaDrive, Atari Flashback, BlazeTab, BlazeGear, 8Bitdo and Retro-Bit. We thank all our partners and acknowledge all game names, brands and trademarks as properties of their respective owners.