Nexon’s Popular Management-RPG Introduces Competitive PvP Action in Second Grand Update for iPhone and Android
Seoul – July 10, 2018 – Seminal heroes from history and legend breathe new life in the Second Grand update for Returners, the popular management-style role playing mobile game (RPG) from NEXON Korea Corporation, subsidiary of NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games. New and veteran players can today engage in fierce head-to-head combat in the Returners’ fresh battle league, or challenge tough bosses for valuable rewards and events. The Second Grand update is available now for iOS and Android.
Follow us on the Apple News app! Tips 4 Gamers
Returners features heroes from myth and lore, such as Cleopatra, Robin Hood, Hercules and more, where players engage in rapid 5v5 combat to execute clever strategy and game-winning tactics. The game’s roster of iconic champions, vibrant stylized graphics and active player-community combine for a robust multiplayer mobile experience. The Second Grand update features several fresh gameplay additions, multiplayer modes and events that further define Returners’intuitive but frenzied battles, including:
- Extreme Challenger League – Players can refine in-game strategy and tactics by challenging daunting player vs. player (PvP) opponents to advance from the Gold to Champion League;
- Fresh Champion League – The Champion League offers players that have a 58,000 Combat Power of higher and that place in the Top 6 in the Crystal League the opportunity to win exclusive and rare rewards not available to Crystal League competitors. Champion League players will need to defeat the dastardly Centaur in the challenging Boss Raid;
- Unlockable Kumiho Skin – Powerful new Fox Unit 9 skin provides Kumiho with Enhanced Stats, such as PHY Pierce and MAG Pierce;
- Exclusive Power House In-game Event – Play continuously for the opportunity to obtain high-grade Legendary Gear in the ‘Power House Event.’
The Second Grand update is available now worldwide for iPhone and Android. Returners is rated T for Teen (ESRB). Additional information for members of the press:
- Download assets for Returners here
- Click here for the Official Returners Facebook Page
- Check out the Returners Inven Global community
- Players can find tips, tricks and strategies and use the database to search hero statistics, tactic cards, achievements and more.
About NEXON Co. Ltd.
NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO) is a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games. Founded in Korea in 1994, Nexon developed one of the world’s first graphics-based massively multiplayer online games. Nexon also pioneered the concept of microtransactions and the free-to-play business model, setting a new standard in which play is free, and users have the option to purchase in-game items to enhance their experience. Nexon currently services nearly 100 titles in more than 190 countries. The Company is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and its shares are listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
# # #
Press Contacts for Nexon Co. Ltd.:
Javi Carlos/Gerard Bahri
Wonacott Communications, LLC
[This is an unedited press release made available courtesy of Tips 4 Gamers and its partnership with noteworthy game PR-related resource Games Press. This press release is from Wonacott Communications for NEXON. Check out more press releases here: Press Releases.]