This is an unedited press release made available courtesy of Tips 4 Gamers and its partnership with noteworthy game PR-related resource GamesPress.
‘Tricky Towers’ stacked in the shelves
Rotterdam, The Netherlands - 17 November 2017 - Today, the boxed version of Weirdbeard Games’ physics-based tower building game Tricky Towers has hit the shelves for PlayStation® 4 and PC.
Watch the trailer here:
99 Bricks’ spiritual successor
Tricky Towers is the spiritual successor of 99 Bricks: Wizard Academy, a popular iOS and Android game. The mobile version got a rating of 4/5 on Google Play and a 4,5/5 in the App Store. Tricky Towers is a completely redesigned version with added multiplayer, built to suit keyboards and controllers over a touch interface.
About the game
Tricky Towers is a physics-based tower building game. Players have to stack falling bricks to create a stable structure, but at the same time they have to try to topple the towers of their opponents. To spice things up in this frantic party game, players can use magic to support their own structure, but they also have to fend off dark spells cast by their rivals.
- Conjure up your wizard’s tower; cleverly stack your summoned blocks and use over 17 different spells to win the race
- Tumble down your rivals; use dark spells to hamper or even push over your competitors towers but beware; they can use these spells on you as well!
- Match your wizardry online; challenge up to 4 players locally or online in one of the 3 available game modes
- Take up tricky wizard trials; these challenges require a sharp mind and shrewd magical engineering
- Become the archwizard; climb up the leaderboard and see how you rank among your peers
- Win the Wizardry cup: Participate in local and online tournaments and become the next Harry Potter
Video of Race mode gameplay:
Video of Survival mode gameplay:
Video of Puzzle mode gameplay:
SOEDESCO® is a worldwide publisher of both digital and boxed games on multiple platforms. Our portfolio includes third party titles like Wuppo, Owlboy, Tricky Towers, Among the Sleep and N.E.R.O. SOEDESCO also publishes their own IPs including Adam's Venture® and Real Farm.
More information about SOEDESCO® and its products can be found on the company's website, www.soedesco.com or by following @SOEDESCO on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
About WeirdBeard Games
WeirdBeard Games is a six dev strong independent game studio based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Their games are a healthy mix of good, clean fun and their own quirky sense of humor. They like to make games that can be played by everyone, but still provide a bit of a challenge for those gamers who are more experienced. Their first console / PC game – Tricky Towers is the spiritual successor to 99 Bricks: Wizard Academy which was released for iOS and Android in 2014.