This is an unedited press release made available courtesy of Tips 4 Gamers and its partnership with noteworthy game PR-related resource GamesPress.
LOS ANGELES – Dec. 6, 2017 – MMORPG fans can scale new strengths today with gritty Vindictus’ twelfth new hero, Miri. A powerful character with an ancient connection to the potent dragons of the past, Miri possesses abilities unseen in human lands. Wielding the imposing weapon Dragonspire, she channels the winged masters of the sky to turn anything that stands between her and her destiny to ash. Check out the latest trailer: Vindictus Miri update
Follow us on the Apple News app! Tips 4 Gamers
In Vindictus, a visually stunning and ruthless MMORPG from Nexon America, players battle in a forlorn world where monsters terrorize the last bastions of humanity. With a complex and fast-paced combat system, players face brutal challenges and monsters so massive they blot out the sun. Finding strength in numbers and coordination, Vindictus players can team up with friends or join a clan to take on the game’s mighty raid bosses.
Miri is the twelfth playable warrior to join the battle against the tides of darkness. Her abilities include:
- Flamebreath: Building up Miri’s unique Flamebreath resource and unleashing it with an array of skills and strikes can overwhelm opponents with dragon flame;
- Slither: Darting past enemies like a quick and slippery snake can help Miri get the upper hand on positioning. Consuming Flamebreath creates devastating follow-up attacks;
- Slice and Dice: Charging forward with the massive and deadly Dragonspine, players assuming Miri will slice through and stun anything in their way. Inflicting extra damage by consuming Flamebreath will ravage opponents;
- Blazing Spine: Drawing on Miri’s dragon heritage, players can summon a massive ball of fire to unleash upon foes;
- Ancestral Garb: Calling upon the mighty ancient dragons of yore, Miri transforms into a fearsome winged, armor-clad Dragon Knight. Embracing the lethal and unrestrained power of the transformation, Flamebreath can be used without limit to incinerate enemies with endless torrents of flame.
Vindictus players also get to celebrate the holiday season throughout the entire month with special events and gameplay improvements, including:
- Giveaways: Every Saturday and Sunday between Dec. 9 and Jan. 7 players can receive valuable in-game items, including cash items and a festive Santa outfit;
- Double Experience and Exclusive Title: For the first three weekends after Miri’s release, players will earn double experience and even receive an exclusive title by reaching level 95 before Jan. 10;
- Revamped Guild System: Players can purchase buffs from campfires that will aid them in battle and prompt additional item drops;
- Auxiliary Equipment for All: Totems, previously referred to as spellbooks, are now available for Lann, Karok, Kai, Vella, Hurk, Lynn and Delia, giving players additional stat increases.
For more information, please visit: http://vindictus.nexon.net/
About Nexon America Inc. http://www.nexon.net
Nexon America, a subsidiary of NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), is a global leader in online games, with more than 100 live games operated across more than 190 countries. Nexon pioneered micro-transactions and the free-to-play business model, and is widely credited with unmatched global expertise in sophisticated live game operations, nurturing player communities, and for sustaining titles for years, even decades. Founded in Korea in 1994, the company is now headquartered in Japan and listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. In 2017, Nexon was placed on the Nikkei Stock Index 300.
# # #
Media Contact Information:
Monica Pontrelli/Jim Reilly
Wonacott Communications for Nexon America